2022 - 2023
The exchange programs serve as invaluable conduits for fostering mutual understanding among students hailing from different nations. Through these initiatives, students gain a profound appreciation for each other's distinct cultures and diverse ways of life. These exchanges represent significant milestones in our collective journey, both personally and professionally, towards grasping the intricacies of one another's countries and the people who inhabit them.
- Students from Sing 'An Elementary School in Taiwan generously shared their exuberant celebrations and engaging activities with our own students.
- Easter Card Exchange with France as part of the IDS Exchange program.
- Season's Greeting cards from our partner school in Paris, "Cours Bautain."
- In a unique collaboration on Bastille Day, we sent cards from India to "Cours Bautain" in Paris via post. These cards were proudly displayed in the classroom corridors by our partner school in France, highlighting the bonds we share.
- During the festive season, our students exchanged Christmas cards and warm wishes with their friends at Hengshan Village, Hsinchu County, Taiwan.
- Grade 4 students had a taste of Taiwan through recipe cards sent by post by SING ‘An Elementary School. They delved into the delightful world of Taiwanese cuisine, broadening their cultural horizons.
- Grade 5 students received an exciting mystery box filled with goodies from their friends in Hengshan Village, Hsinchu County, Taiwan. It was a treasure trove of surprises, connecting hearts across borders.
- A live exchange with Hsinchu County Hengshan National Primary School, Taiwan, involved both primary and secondary students. The theme revolved around Sustainable Development Goals 14 (Life Below Water) and 15 (Life on Land), fostering a deeper understanding of environmental sustainability across borders.