A meticulous thought process makes its presence felt in the infrastructure of South City International School. Safety and security of the child in the classrooms, corridors or school buses; technologically advanced learning centres to help gain the extra edge; an eye for aesthetics in every inch of concrete or greenery on the campus – all blend to make the school unique.
- Classrooms, Two Learning Resource Centre (Junior & Senior) and all Laboratories are air-conditioned and sound-controlled.
- Ergonomically designed chairs and tables procured from Germany.
- Interactive Smart Boards, LCD projectors, HDTVs in Classrooms used as teaching aids.
- Two Infotech Centres enabling students to learn Computer Science, Computer Applications, Programming, Learning on the web and through multimedia presentations via the latest technology.
- Science labs, conforming to the international design and standards, equipped with facilities for hands-on experimentation and project work.
- Social Studies lab, a place of student-centered activities and learning, helps students to develop an awareness of one’s heritage and appreciation of political, social and cultural roots.
- A well-equipped Audio-Visual lab available for PowerPoint presentations, video conferencing and lectures.