For Session: 2024 - 2025
Age of the candidate (as on 31th March, 2024) for eligibility of admission to a particular class.
For Session: 2023 - 2024
Age of the candidate (as on 31th March, 2023) for eligibility of admission to a particular class.
Access the online registration form via this link:
1. Required Documents to be uploaded during Form Fill-Up:
- Updated Passport size photographs of the candidate.
- One Passport size photograph of each parent.
- Candidate's Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation/Local Panchayat.
- Updated Immunization Report of the candidate.
- Latest academic report for students seeking admission in Class 1 onwards.
- Transfer Certificate needs to be submitted before the child joins the class.
- Aadhaar Card of the candidate.
- Residential address proof of the candidate.
2. Document Formats Accepted: PNG/PDF/JPG
3. Pay the online registration fee of Rs 1500/-. Download the auto-generated receipt for future reference.
Post Online Registration Form Fill-Up
- All the admission applications received will go through a screening process.
- For admission to Pre-primary classes (Lower Nursery - Kindergarten), the child along with both the parents need to go through an interaction with the Principal of the school. The date and time of the interaction session will be confirmed to the parent by the school after the screening process of the application form.
- Admission to Class I and above involves a written assessment of the child followed by an interaction session with the Principal of the school where both the parents accompany the child. Assessment and interaction happens on separate dates and time which will be confirmed to the parent by the school after the screening process of the application form.
- After completion of the interaction session parents will receive an official email from the school regarding the admission status of their ward.
- On selection of the child for admission, parents will be provided with the details about completion of admission formalities via email from the school.
- Issuing a Registration Form does not guarantee admission.
- Admission depends on seat availability and meeting admission criteria.
- The School Management reserves the right to cancel admission if any information provided by parents is incorrect or misleading.
- Admission/Registration will be canceled automatically for candidates who do not meet the specified eligibility criteria. Once granted by the Principal, there will be no change in the applied class.
- For Pre-Primary sections, admission will be granted based on seat availability in the morning/afternoon batch.
- The Accounts Department does not offer installment facilities for Admission Fees Payment. Fees (excluding Security Deposit) are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- There are no concessions for siblings' admission.
- For new admissions, tuition fees will be effective from the date of admission.
- Complete payment formalities within seven working days once admission is granted; otherwise, THE ADMISSION WILL BE CANCELED.
- The original Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation/Local Panchayat, along with an attested photocopy. (Original will be returned) will have to be produced at the time of admission
- All admissions to Class I & upwards require submission of a Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
- The medical form and doctor's certificate will have to be downloaded and duly filled for submission during the admission interview.
- During admission, all payments are to be made via the Jodo app. The Accounts team will provide guidance during this process.