If a student selected for admission has paid the entire fees and does not join the school and wants to withdraw, an application has to be made and only then the security deposit will be refunded. If a refund is not taken within one year from the date of admission, the refundable amount is liable to be forfeited.
Withdrawal of students after joining the school:
Application for withdrawal must state the academic session and the class to which the child was first admitted along with his/her Student ID. It should also include the last date on which the child will be attending his/her classes.
- A month’s notice is required for the child’s withdrawal from the school, otherwise, one month’s fee in lieu of such notice will be charged.
- Refund of Security Deposit should be claimed within a year; otherwise, the deposit is liable to be forfeited. After receiving the Security Deposit refund application, at least one month’s time is required to process the payment. Security Deposit refund will be made only by cheque and issued strictly in favour of parent/local guardian only.
- The signature of the applicant must be the same as that on the registration form submitted at the time of admission. In case there is a change in the signature, the school office must receive information well in advance pertaining to the change.
- The name (father/mother/legal guardian) is the person in whose favour the cheque will be drawn. The Transfer Certificate will be issued in compliance with the above and payment of all other dues.
Cancellation of admission:
- Long absence without intimation- A student’s name will be cancelled from the register if he/she is absent for more than a month without prior permission from the Principal and submitting an application stating the reasons for the absence. The student would have to take re-admission. However, special cases would be at the discretion of the management.
- Fees defaulter- Parents failing to clear the dues within three months period from the due date results in cancellation of admission and the name will be deleted from the roll.
- Clearance Certificate- The parents are required to collect the Clearance Certificate from the school office and necessary clearance needs to be taken from all the mentioned branches, prior to the issue of the Transfer Certificate by the Admin Office.